Friday, March 13, 2009

Me and my boys


This is a picture from last week of me and the boys. They were fresh out of the bath with jammies on. Nothing better than that. We were experimenting with taking pictures of ourselves and this is the best shot. When I first had Celeste (8 years ago), I was told to enjoy the kids because they grew up so fast. I knew it was true but to experience it takes it to a whole different level of comprehension. I almost cried the other day when giving Celeste a spelling test. The word was fourth and I said, "Fourth. You will be in Fourth Grade next year. Fourth." Then came the shock and the tears filled my eyes but didn't spill over. Daniel will be 7 next month, Ethan is 4 and Felix will be 3 in May. I love my family and enjoy every minute staying at home and home schooling them. Even on my worst day as a mom, never does my mind drift to the thought of going back to work. This is my work. Loving and serving my God and my family and I am privileged to do it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you are doing a great job too. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees but when you get an aerial view you can see where you came from and where you are. You are so patient, loving, brave, compassionate, wise and intelligent. You are a great wife, mother and daughter. I am so proud of you and know that the time you spend with your children is time invested in their future. Keep up the great work. I am so proud of you and watching what you have become. Mom

    ReplyDelete